Non-Profit Started And Managed
Let Us Help You Create
The Non-Profit of Your Dreams!
In order to setup and maintain your tax exempt status, your organization must meet very specific expense and income classifications. The IRS determines your eligibility with the following:
Yearly Income Statements – categorizing specific expense and revenue details such as donations, salaries, postage, rent, etc.
A Yearly Balance Sheet – including cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Individual Program Expense Statements – detailing every expense for each program, service or seminar, including things like educational mailings.
Revenue Support Schedules – detailing charitable donations, membership fees, and investment interest.
As you can see, the way you set up your bookkeeping and accounting system is crucial to successful maintenance of non-profit status. Luckily, we can help you create the necessary bookkeeping systems and can even take care of filing the forms for you yearly.
Our non-profit services include…
- Filing of your non-profit status application, initial start-up documentation, incorporation, FEIN, and payroll setup with federal and state agencies. For new non-profits, contact us for a list of items needed to apply for 501 (c)(3) status.
- Reviewing and compilation of your financial statements.
- Design, training and maintenance for your accounting system.
- Payroll management and preparation.
- Yearly filing of the necessary IRS tax forms.
- Board training services regarding non-profit budgeting and management practices.
- For Churches, we prepare the pastoral housing allowance and other required benefit documentations.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (718) 896-8715 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Allan Rolnick, is one of the good guys. He doesn’t just want success just for himself but, the people he works with as well. I met Allan through an advertisement years ago and he has traveled from New York to Washington DC to meet with me and my staff many times. He is not a wimp when it comes to dealing with the government. In each of my campaigns for Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner, City Council and Mayor of Washington DC, Allan has filed my financial statements with the office of Campaign Finance understanding the need for accuracy and professionalism. He knows his stuff and I am glad to have him as my accountant and my friend.Ernest E. Johnson