Elder Care–Financial Care
Finally… Worry Free Financial Management for Your Aging Parent or Family Member.
The financial aspects of caring for an aging parent or family member are often more than most individuals can take on. When day-to-day tasks-bill paying, balancing a checkbook or responding to an emergency need such as home repairs or emergency medical expenses-become more than your loved one can handle, you can rest assured knowing that our elder care experts are here to take care of these things for you and for them.
We become a member of YOUR team, helping you to look out for the best interests of your loved one, and we report to you every step of the way.
Our services span the entire gap of financial needs, everything from day-to-day managing of the check book and general bill paying services to preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
Feel free to ask us about our services in…
- personal bookkeeping; including household bill payment, budgeting and records management.
- managing income receipts, deposits and disbursements.
- offering assistance and advice for dealing with unexpected household financial issues and emergencies.
- coordinating day-to-day financial transactions such as repair services, maintenance and medical expenses.
- identifying retirement needs and goals, as well as managing retirement account disbursements.
- help monitoring investment portfolios and working in conjunction with investment advisors to maintain assets.
- organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to help assess what remains to be addressed.
- analyzing income and expenses to determine long-term financial goals and needs.
- providing answers to questions about social security, pensions, Medicare, insurance benefits and other concerns regarding elder well-being.
- tax preparation, filing, gifts, and estate taxes and planning services.
- referrals and connections to local service agencies and assistance services.
It doesn’t matter if your loved one simply needs a little assistance to remain independent or substantial help managing their finances as they age, we provide services to cover the whole spectrum of elder needs. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (718) 896-8715 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Allan Rolnick, is one of the good guys. He doesn’t just want success just for himself but, the people he works with as well. I met Allan through an advertisement years ago and he has traveled from New York to Washington DC to meet with me and my staff many times. He is not a wimp when it comes to dealing with the government. In each of my campaigns for Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner, City Council and Mayor of Washington DC, Allan has filed my financial statements with the office of Campaign Finance understanding the need for accuracy and professionalism. He knows his stuff and I am glad to have him as my accountant and my friend.Ernest E. Johnson